Nat passionately engages audiences and challenges them to break out of their constraints, assumptions, and biases. His style is high-energy, humorous, and driven by story-telling. Nat brings participants into the conversation, creating opportunities to dive deep and learn what's valuable to them.
Become The Greatest Problem-Solver You Can Be
Some Recent & Upcoming Talks
- Cornell Johnson Business School
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Northeastern University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Some of Nat's big topics
- Stop Guessing: The nine behaviors of great problem-solvers
- What Haven't You Thought of? How to identify big opportunities in your business
- The Abundant Thinker: Developing and unleashing outstanding people in your organization
- They Turn to You: How to help your friends break constraints and improve their lives
- Wedged: How we gleefully participate in the breakdown of democracy
Book Nat to Speak
Email email@example.com to inquire about booking Nat for your next event.